Weight is over when holiday is done? Take it easy, you can quickly slimming back after Eid with the right type of diet!
Everyone has a body with its own uniqueness. So, the type of diet must also be adjusted through the body composition measurement test that will have the greatest impact on weight loss.
This test includes 6 lifestyle keys, namely:
- Activities, what are your activities is very important to know how many basic nutrients are needed daily.
- Stress level, assessing your stress level because it can affect your appetite.
- Sleep patterns, how your sleep patterns, whether adequate and quality or not because it has a strong impact on your diet later.
- Diet, evaluate your diet and improve it so that weight loss can be realized faster!
- Mindset, knowing patterns of thought such as ways of thinking and self-confidence, because it makes it easier to implement a new, healthier lifestyle.
- Diet, knowing your diet so far to be corrected in order to get the most appropriate eating pattern for your body type.
What is your diet type: carb sensitive or fat sensitive?
Well, from these results, you will get suggestions for a low-carb or low-fat diet.
- Fat Sensitive Type
When viewed from a lifestyle analysis, consuming lots of fat tends to increase body weight.
So the recommended composition is: fat in the diet is a maximum of 30%.
- Carb Sensitive Type
Based on a lifestyle analysis, consuming lots of carbohydrates tends to make you gain weight quickly.
The recommended composition is: fat in the diet between 30-40%.
Weight management program or diet, not just reducing the number of calories in. However, you must also pay attention to the nutritional composition of the food consumed to get optimal results, such as consuming nutravesta proven supplements so that your diet program is running well.