Everyone always dreams of having the ideal body shape. No wonder so many people make various efforts in order to have a beautiful body. One of the triggers that can make a person overweight is excess fat.
Fat is a negative substance in the body that is usually buried in the stomach, so this can cause a person’s body to become overweight. Excess fat can also cause various diseases in the body and cause the stomach to become distended.
One of the most widely used ways to deal with belly fat or lose weight is consuming lemon water. The content of vitamin C, vitamin B1, protein, and ascorbic acid is believed to be effective for weight loss. Not surprisingly, many people use lemon water to help with diet programs. For those of you who don’t really like lemon, you can take natural supplements that have been proven to be able to gain weight, one of which is Nutravesta proven.
For those of you who are running a diet program, you should regularly consume lemon water. So how do you make lemon water for the diet? Check out the steps below:
Benefits of Lemon Water
Lemon fruit has a variety of ingredients that are useful for maintaining a healthy body. The high vitamin C content in lemons can improve the digestive system as well as help liver function. In addition, lemon also works effectively to burn excess stomach fat, so it is very suitable to help with diet programs.
In addition, it is better if you drink lemon water for your diet in the morning. Because, when the body hasn’t consumed anything, the body can carry out a detoxification process by drinking lemon water. So that it can make liver function work lighter and lose weight optimally.
Here’s how to make lemon water which is beneficial for health:
How to Make Honey Lemon Water
Drinking lemon water in the morning can increase the body’s metabolism. So that this can help control appetite better.
In addition, if you consume lemon water regularly it can reduce excess fat in the body. Here are the ingredients and how to make honey lemon water that is easy and practical.
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened honey
- 1 glass of water
How to make honey lemon water:
- The first step is to wash lime / lemon thoroughly to avoid dust and keep the drink healthy
- Slice the lime / lemon thinly, making sure it’s not too thick
- After that, put the honey in the glass
- Enter the lime and water, then stir gently and let stand for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator
- After the water feels sour enough, the honey lemon is ready to be enjoyed.
- Drinking lemon water regularly can reduce body weight by 3-5 kg in a week, accompanied by a healthy diet and exercise.
How to Make Lemon Parsley Water
Lemon can increase metabolism and support alkaline to neutralize additional acids without decreasing the pH of the solution in the body. Here are some simple and easy ingredients for making lemon parsley water.
Ingredients for making lemon parsley water:
- 1 lemon
- 60 grams of parsley
- 300 ml of water
How to make lemon water:
- Wash the lemons thoroughly, then squeeze them.
- After that, mix the lemon juice with parsley.
- Add cold water to the lemon juice and parsley mixture.
- This potion for one drink, you should eat it fresh. You must drink this concoction regularly in the morning.
- Drink it for five days then take a break for 10 days. you can restart consuming this potion afterwards.
After you get the ingredients, balance it with a healthy lifestyle, such as exercising regularly and eating foods rich in vitamin C and fiber. If this method is done regularly and regularly, then this can help the weight loss process that you are doing.